- Architectural Booth Drawing (required for all booths 400 square feet or larger)
- In-Booth Catering
- Certificate of Insurance Details (required for participation)
- Exhibitor Online Service Kit – Coming June 29, 2020
Official General Service Contractor – The Expo Group (TEG)
Contact David Weaver at email@example.com for more information
- Function Request Form
- IAEE Display Guidelines
- Registration for Badges, Housing and ticket purchases
- (Aloha Reception and Lunch Vouchers)
- Rules and Regulations
- Webinar – Live date to be determined -sometime in June/July, hosted by the official GSC – Link coming soon!
(Learn about shipping, etc.)
Questions? Contact AAP’s Exhibits Manager Marge Palonis, CEM at 312-573-3210 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AAP is an ADA CERP® recognized education provider.