Hawaii Convention Center
1801 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Exhibit Halls – Kamehameha II and III
Exhibition Dates and Hours
Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 2, 2020 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2020 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Targets move-in (freight only)
Wednesday, Oct. 28
2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 29
8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (400 sq. ft. or larger)
General exhibitor move-in
Friday, Oct. 30
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 31
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
*The service contractor will contact companies that will be targeted for move-in.
Tuesday, Nov. 3 2 – 9 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 4 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Outside carriers should be checked in by 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 4.
$38 per square foot
$350 charge for each corner
Booth units are in increments of 100 square feet, with the smallest booth being a 10’ x 10’ unit.
Please refer to Exhibit Application and Contract for Exhibit Space for deposit requirements as well as cancellation fees and applicable dates. All space assigned and contracted after May 1, 2020, must be accompanied by the full amount due.
Exhibit Space Fee Includes:
- Rental of booth space
- 8’ high draped back wall and 3’ high draped side rails
- Aisle carpeting
- Booth ID sign
- 24-hour hall security
- General cleaning of hall aisles and lounge areas
- Four complimentary registration badges per 100 square feet
- Three complimentary Exhibit Hall guest passes
- Complimentary pre-show mailing list
- Admission to 7 a.m. General Sessions
- One listing in the Annual Meeting On-Site Program of company name, phone, fax, web address, and booth number
- Products and services listing in the Annual Meeting On-Site Program
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge
- Participation in on-site booth selection for the 2021 Annual Meeting by appointment. All appointments are set in order of priority points
Exhibit Hall Attractions
- AAP Member Resource Center & International Lounge
- AAP Research Forum Poster Session
- Career Fair & Job Exchange Board
- Speaker Studio
- Continuing Education Pavilion
- Complimentary coffee breaks for meeting attendees