Hawaii Convention Center
1801 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
Exhibit Halls – Kamehameha II and III
Registration – Kamehameha III
Exhibition Dates and Hours
Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 2, 2020 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2020 6 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Targets move-in (freight only)
Wednesday, Oct. 28
2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 29
8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (400 sq. ft. or larger)
General exhibitor move-in
Friday, Oct. 30
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 31
8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
*The service contractor will contact companies that will be targeted for move-in.
Tuesday, Nov. 3 2 – 9 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 4 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Outside carriers should be checked in by 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 4.
Please note: All dates and times are subject to change.
$38 per square foot
$350 charge for each corner
Booth units are in increments of 100 square feet, with the smallest booth being a 10’ x 10’ unit.
Please refer to Exhibit Application and Contract for Exhibit Space for deposit requirements as well as cancellation fees and applicable dates. All space assigned and contracted after May 1, 2020, must be accompanied by the full amount due.
Exhibit Space Fee Includes:
- Rental of booth space
- 8’ high draped back wall and 3’ high draped side rails
- Aisle carpeting
- Booth ID sign
- 24-hour hall security
- General cleaning of hall aisles and lounge areas
- Four complimentary registration badges per 100 square feet
- Three complimentary Exhibit Hall guest passes
- Complimentary pre-show mailing list
- Admission to 7 a.m. General Sessions
- NEW for 2020: As part of a green initiative, the AAP will not be printing an On-Site Program for the 2020 Annual Meeting. Rather, companies will have one listing in the 2020 Annual Meeting mobile app, including company name, phone and fax numbers, web address, booth number, and up to six product categories
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge
- Participation in on-site booth selection for the 2021 Annual Meeting by appointment. All appointments are set in order of priority points
Exhibit Hall Attractions
- AAP Member Resource Center & International Lounge
- Job Exchange Board
- Speaker Studio
- Charging Lounge
- Continuing Education Pavilion
- Complimentary coffee breaks for meeting attendees
- Complimentary lunches for meeting attendees