NCE1: Advanced Ridge Augmentation in Implant Therapy
November 14 @ 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm
Program Track: Implant Surgery and Prosthetic Rehabilitation
Wayne A. Aldredge
Once a tooth extracted, the natural wound-healing cascade paired with irreversible alteration occurs. Multiples graft materials and surgical techniques have been proposed to reduce and repair the amount of ridge deformation for the future implant site development. The incorporation of biological modifiers have improve the treatment outcome predictability and the our patient’s care satisfaction
- Discuss the decision tree making of bone graft selection.
- Comprehend the mechanism of bone graft incorporation.
- Describe horizontal and vertical bone augmentation.
- Discuss the incorporation of autogenous biological modifier to enhance the clinical outcome of bone grafting.
- Discover techniques and case presentations.