- This event has passed.
IW2: Insurance Workshop Series: The Science of Coding
October 31 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT$149
Three seminars, IW2A-C, will feature speakers presenting an overview of current techniques and supporting science on various topics, followed by input from Marie Schweinebraten, American Academy of Periodontology insurance consultant, on applicable coding and insurance claim issues. A Q&A session will conclude each seminar. While all ticketed meeting registrants are welcome to attend, these sessions are intended for periodontists.
$149 per seminar or $399 for three seminars; limited attendance
- Recognize how periodontal therapy plays a role in the prevention of peri-implantitis
- Review treatments currently available to address a periodontal infection involving implants
- Identify how to apply the appropriate CDT codes and navigate related insurance reimbursement components
- Identify various types of regenerative materials and biologics used for periodontal regeneration
- Identify how to apply the appropriate CDT codes and navigate related insurance reimbursement component